25 Jul Blueberry bites
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries rolled in tahini and coconut flakes
- If using fresh blueberries, wash them, pat dry, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Try not to let them touch.
- Stick in freezer for a few hours until frozen.
- Warm tahini over low heat. Roll frozen blueberries in tahini, and then roll in coconut flakes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay berries on baking sheet. Try not to let them touch each other or they will freeze in clumps.
- Place in freezer for a couple hours until tahini has hardened. Can then place in bag. Leave in the freezer.